The University of Dundee is located in Scotland and is renowned for high quality teaching, world-leading research and a £200 Million investment in a compact, friendly campus based in the heart of the city.
- number one in UK in Times Higher Education ‘150 under 50’ 2016
- ranked no 1 in Scotland for six years running for student satisfaction
- ranked in the world’s Top 20 for overall Average satisfaction in the 2014 International student Barometer (ISB) survey of EU and International students
- Scottish University of the year (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016)
- we are consistently placed in the UK top 10 for Graduate employment
- compared to other cities, Dundee boasts more sunshine, lower rainfall and a warmer climate